Details of Monthly Fee :
- Those students who are taking the facility of school conveyance, should pay the Conveyance Fee with monthly school fees.
- Transport facility once available continues throughout the year.
FeeStructure & Available Facilityfor Residential Students:
- fee should be paid in four installments.
- The first installment will be paid in July, second in the month of September, third in the month of November and last in the month of January.
- School will provide well maintained living room with bed etc.
- School will also provide the facility of Barber, Doctor for regular health Check up, Washer man & other also on every Sunday in school campus.
Deposition of Fee :
- Fee should be deposited on 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th of each month.
- Fee for March &April must he paid in the month or March & fees for May &June must be paid bathe month of April.
- If he are paid after the 20th date of the month, the sum of Ks. 10/- will be charged as late fee.
- Student must bring the card for deposition for fee.
Fee should be deposited in four installments :
- First July Month, Second in September; third in November and last one in the month of January.
- School will provide to all the residential students a fully facilitated room with a bed.
- For the convenience of students, school will make available Doctor, Washer man, Barber etc. in school campus on sunday.
- Evening teaching classes will be for residential students.
- Training of Yoga and other physical exercises will he given by able & worthy teachers.
- It is mandatory for the students of hostel to appear at monthly test.
- Time to time inter-house educational, co-curricular and cultural activities and competitions will be held for residential students.
- Winners of all competitions will be awarded with Certificates and reward on the day of annual function.
- Extra Computer education will be imparted in the evening classes daily for the students of hostel.
- Residential students will be given the knowledge 8r training of music (Vocal & instrumental) on every Sunday by qualified teachers.
- Various magazines and journals for competition and for Knowledge of Current events will be always available for students.
Various Competitions and Talent Search Exams, will be held by school and try to include them to participate in district regional National Level Exams.
Al the time of admission of residential students guardian/parents arc to deposit one photo of nearest relatives who are responsible for students referred by parents.
Students of X and X11 will have to deposit six photographs in the month of July.
None except parents and referred guardians will be allowed to visit the residential students.
For detail information you can (ring the phone) Contact on their number 9415140124 on any working day timing 8:00 am. to 5:00 pm.
Timing to talk on telephone with residential students will be in the morning 7:00 am. to 8:30 am. and in evening 4:00 pm, to 6:00 pm. only.
On Sunday guardians can visit their wards anytime. Na students will be granted permission to meet his/her guardian during school-hours except conditions.
Strict steps will be taken against (who disobey) disobeying the residential rules and regulations.
English and Hindi newspapers to enhance and enrich the Knowledge of the students and to aware the surrounding will be available and be provided them.