Skip to content
- Be regular in attendance and never be late to the school.
- No student may leave the school premises during school hours (including the recess) without the permission of principal.
- Habitual idleness, irregular attendance, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school is sufficient reason for dismissal of the student.
- No Books (other than text hooks or library book), Magazines, Comics Pictures etc. may be brought to the school.
- No responsibility for the goods or money lost. Valuable articles should not be brought to the school.
- Fee must be paid by the 15 of the every month.
- Try to make your child independent. Never complete his/her homework.
- An occasional help and a vigil is all that is needed. Punctuality should be in sending and taking your child from school.